BETTER SHEA BUTTER, A SMARTER WAY TO A BEAUTIFUL SKIN
We work hard to deliver the highest quality, softest, easy-to-use, organic Ghanaian shea butter your skin will ever feel. Our convenient butter blocks keep your fingers out of a jar (ew!) and make it easy to slice off just what you need to whip up your favorite skin care recipes.
And guess what? Our shea butter is 100% pure and unrefined. No chemicals. No additives. Just pure, silky, skin-nourishing shea butter – perfect for your toughest skin issues like eczema, acne, and dry, cracked skin. So go ahead, indulge and renew your thirsty skin with our velvety butter and watch the transformation to a glowing new you!
OUR BETTER SHEA BUTTER
The history of shea butter as an invaluable cosmetic traces back to Ancient Egypt, where Queen Cleopatra always kept in stock jars of pure, unrefined shea butter. Today Shea Butter is known as “women’s gold” because it is a valuable source of income for women in the West African community.
HOW IS IT MADE?
Shea Butter comes from an indigenous African tree called Vitellaria paradoxa. These are wild-growing trees producing tiny, almond-like fruit that every May start falling on the ground. Villagers harvest the fruits, separate them from the nut, then boil and let the butter float to the surface. The butter is then milled and filtered for impurities, packaged in huge blocks, loaded on large boats, and shipped to our Austin, TX manufacturing facility for packaging. We are a proud woman-owned company, we pay above fair trade and above minimum wage, and are devoted to delivering the highest quality products to our wonderful customers.
WHO IS IT FOR?
We can say with confidence that Unrefined Shea Butter is for everyone and for every skin. It is loaded with vitamins A, E, F, Antioxidants, and Essential Fatty Acids (Linoleic and Linolenic), it is known to reduce eczema, skin rashes, even out skin tone, soften and nourish your skin. It is non-comedogenic and perfect for those affected by acne who are looking for an effective and truly natural solution for their skin.
BENEFITS OF UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER
Our classic Unrefined Shea Butter is Ivory in color, has a rich consistency, and it is extracted mechanically without using any hexane or other chemicals that would alter its nourishing properties. It is semi-hard and pliable, and the scent is slightly nutty and earthy.
UNREFINED SHEA BUTTER BENEFITS
- Naturally non-comedogenic
- Anti-inflammatory agents reduce swelling, stinging and redness
- Loaded with vitamin A (for cellular turn over and also collagen production)
- Vitamins E, F and fatty acids for deep moisture
- Repairs aggravated skin
- Fights fine lines, wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone
- Shields skin from pollution, sunlight and strong winds
- Contains phenols, the same antioxidants found in green tea
- Completely safe for men, women, children and also pregnant moms
- Helps stop the itching of stretching skin
- Strengthens and regenerates skin by enhancing collagen production
- It is an essential ingredient in homemade salves, balms, body butters, soap, lotions and more!
DIY SHEA BUTTER BEAUTY RECIPES WE LOVE
Size: 16 Ounces | Color: ivory
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?